[NVDA-dev] [NVDA] #1619: NVDA seems to prevent Firefox 3.6 from switching back from fullscreen mode to normal mode with F11 key

NVDA Trac noreply+nvdaTrac at nvaccess.org
Wed Jun 29 04:12:44 EDT 2011

#1619: NVDA seems to prevent Firefox 3.6 from switching back from fullscreen mode
to normal mode with F11 key
--------------------------------+-----------------------
        Reporter:  Palacee_hun  |       Owner:
            Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
       Component:  Browse mode  |     Version:  2011.1.1
      Resolution:               |    Keywords:
Operating system:  Windows XP   |  Blocked by:
        Blocking:               |
--------------------------------+-----------------------

Comment (by briang1):

 OK, armed with your  possible explanation I think you are right, there is
 something funny about ff 3.6 through 5. I booted up narrator, and
 unloaded nvda, then launched ff4. The same syymptoms are there. its almost
 as if the pushing of f11 does not work all the time when in full screen
 mode. Same goes for the menu of course and you can clearly see the state
 of the menu options have changed but still the menu won't work. I did the
 same on Hal with the same result as well. No sighted help around, so it
 looks like this is a mozilla bug of some sort related to keyboard entry
 under certain circumstances.
 If the original reporter can find any other evidence, it would be useful.
 Howevr I'm sure this never used to happen on ff 3.5, don't have it here
 though.

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.nvda-project.org/ticket/1619#comment:3>
NVDA <http://www.nvda-project.org/>